Locate golf players, landscaping equipment, and golf carts in real time.�
Use RavTrack to monitor the location of all your carts, equipment, mowers, and workers, with no recurring fees. Unlike most GPS tracking solution RavTrack delivers helpful, real-time location information and displays it on a map image of your course without access to the Internet or slow loading maps from a third party.�
The RavTrack solution also detects theft attempts or abuse of your carts and equipment. You can configure keep-out zones and many other rules to notify the ranger or security if a rule is violated.
Because Raveon's RavTrack system uses UHF or VHF radio frequencies, you can easily cover your whole course without monthly air-time fees. RavTrack works where cellular-based systems don't and because the airtime is free, your update-rate of cart position and status is the fastest in the industry. You can easily track 100 carts with less than 10 second update rates using just one base station (for exact speeds use our GPS system calculator). �
RavTrack�improves golf course operation by:
- Quickly locating specific vehicles
- Track valuable assets (trucks, cars, generators, trailers, mowers, security)
- Reducing wasted time when locating people.
- Alarm supervisor on speed , idle , and location violations.
- Enforcing keep-out zones and course boundaries.
- Reduce theft by alerting when item move outside of the area.
- Record and report the battery voltage for each cart.
- Log vehicle use, location, speed, and time for later reporting.